Oh Snizzap. Assistance Pl0x.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by podpodtuchmastur, Jun 20, 2009.

1. podpodtuchmastur

podpodtuchmastur New Member

So homeskillets,
    I be hazzin' a problem. So I'm just chillin' on my Windows XP right? I'm finding out that redsn0w is out for 3.0. So I'm going say what, say what all over the place. So I download redsn0w 0.71 and iPod touch 1G 3.0. (OH NOES PIRACCEEEH, I actually bought it, don't report me with the new and improved report button.)

So anyhoo, I plug in mah iPod 1G. It has 3.0 on it. I'm bouncing up and down, you know the drill. So I double click on redsn0w.exe. I accept the Windows notice, and while it is concerned, I trust that redsn0w will not kill me or my computer. So I select the 3.0 ipsw file, go and get to the OMGZ0RDFU step.

I plug in my iPod, while it's on, turn it off, wait for the little spinning wheel progress indicator to finish it's gyrations and then wait a little more. It's kind of hypnotic. So then, I click next and follow all the DFU steps to the little periods. My computer has all these annoying notices saying how it detects a new USB DFU device, it's found new hardware, it's freaking having a seizure with all of the new device popups coming up.

However, redsn0w does not seem to share the sentiment and tells me that I'm stupid and didn't do it right.

HALPZ PL0X.
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I'm having the same problem.
  3. mikayleach

mikayleach New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i like the ghetto sh*t. hah. im just waiting for quickpwn. f*** redsnow
  4. UmarAllAroundYou

UmarAllAroundYou New Member

dont put it in dfu mode, keep it plugged in to ur computer and turn it off and run redsnow
  5. mars231

mars231 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yea your suppose to get those pop ups when you go into DFU mode, thats normal, just keep on going with the steps and you should jailbreak it. Only took me 4 minutes to jailbreak my ipod touch 2g.
  6. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    don't wanna b hatin' but i doubt that QuickPwn is coming out since RedSn0w can jailbrekz all devices on PC or Mac. Dah Dev Team ain't messed up in dah head why would they release QuickPwn?
  7. podpodtuchmastur

podpodtuchmastur New Member

You were all wrong. Especially you, UmarAllAroundYou.
    I needed to install iTunes.
  8. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Wow, that was funny. I laughed out loud while reading your original post, I could tell it was making fun of people who actually talk like that

Please Register or Log in to view images