OH NOES, I messed up while removing app space limit

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by plg6067, Nov 4, 2007.

1. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

FIXED OH NOES, I messed up while removing app space limit

fixedhttp://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1924
    Ok so I was doing this and I accidentally did step 2 then step 5

Please Register or Log in to view images

So when I realized what I did I exited out of putty and then opened putty again and did the steps in the right order(then rebooted my ipod) I did remove my space limit and I installed some apps without a problem. BUT when I open music or videos it says that there aren't any, they are still on my ipod somewhere though because in settings it still says I have used up th me like 12gbs or whatever I have in music..... Any ideas besides restore???

thanks
  2. ricecook

ricecook New Member

do you know if there a video tutorial on this????? i didnt really want do that till i see a video..i dont get that very well..
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

I am not sure, but if your no an idiot like me and do it in the wrong order yu should be fine. all you do is copy and paste the text into putty

By the way if anyone knows anything please share I have to be in the cars for hours today and I want to listen to music

4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

Fixed!
    the problem had nothing to do with the app limit thing, I just acidently opened the swaptunes program, all i had to do was open it back up and the problem was fixed

5. Shaneypoo

Shaneypoo New Member

lol, exact same thing happened to me a while back. Teaches me for downloadin apps i dnt know how yo use tbh