Oh My God

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by simian, Dec 17, 2007.

1. simian

simian New Member

I got my new ipod touch on friday. Loved it.

I spent yesterday Jailbreaking it, and got every thing insatlled on it that i wanted. Brilliant it all went alot easier than i thought really smooth.

Untill Last night i went to the toilet i thought i can check my emails while on the loo. Brilliant. until i stood up after i'd finished the nessecary my ipod magically jumped out of my hand, somehow went over my shoulder and landed in the unflushed toilet bowl. SH*T litterally. I reacted quickly turning around grabbing the ipod out of the toilet GROSS it was wet and smelly. seriousley would you belive it. i dried it off it seemed to be alright, except i couldnt turn it off. the touch screen didnt work. then the screen went dead.

My ipod touch is dead. I'm devastated.

The moral of the story is just because you can check your emails on the bog doesnt mean you should.
  2. Jap3

Jap3 New Member

Hehe that sucks man. Im getting touch in these two weeks so i hope so i don't do the same mistake.
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Oh dude. That sucks man. I came very close to doing the same thing, but I caught it with 2 fingers...
  4. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

would this be covered in your warranty at all?
  5. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i tink it is if you got the extended warentey
  6. chopshop

chopshop New Member

I would make sure it is rinsed off pretty good, then let it dry thoroughly, like a week. IF it still doesn't function properly, then bring it to an apple store and tell them that you went to turn it on one day and it was messed. Just make sure there's no evidence of water.
  7. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nope, there is a sensor in the headphone jack that shows if it has come in contact with water.
  8. Ch0ppy35

Ch0ppy35 New Member

Lol? Are you serious?
  9. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

a sensor in the headphone jack? a little unbelievable. but then again, apple IS really crafty like that
  10. Hunid Racks

Hunid Racks New Member

OMG LOL!!

I'm at work so I didn't actually laugh but if I was at home I would dude I'm sorry about that but you have to admit that sh*t sounds like it's from a friggin looney toons cartoon. Oh man and I thought my friend dropping his phone in the toilet while talking on it and taking a piss in that toilet was bad. I'm really sorry to hear that man but at the same time that story definately woke me up lol.