oh great, now what?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by berky93, Nov 10, 2007.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

so my ipod got bricked and I had to restore it, forcing me to also upgrade to firmware 1.1.2. now I would downgrade back to 1.1.1 but I hear the downgrade is pretty unstable so Im just going to wait for a 1.1.2 jailbreak. but untill then I need something to do. is there anything fun (besides music, videos, and safari) that I can do with my ipod or did i just kill it?

...I miss 1.1.1. weve had grerat times... (recalls infinite restart loop) ...never mind.
  2. F0N3Y

F0N3Y New Member

Yeah, just be patient. It won't be long till magic happens . You will be then re-united with your love. Jail break.

LOL

<3

-F0N3Y
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

You will need to downgrade eventually to install OctoPrep. Otherwise you won't be able to restore.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

the point is I am not jailbreaking with octo-prep, im just going to wait for a 1.1.2 jailbreak. I know it will happen because I used to have 1.1.1 and I remember waiting for a jailbreak. now you can do it just by going to a website on your ipod! it will happen.

and no I dont need to use that to restore. i already have 1.1.2 and my ipod is fully restored.