Oh dear apple....

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Parker618, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Oh dear Apple,

why do you even come out with new updates? they will always be jailbroken by our ever so famuos dev team (who kicks ass!)

why must you even release sdk? we the people are the sdk!

consider the fact that all the people on ipod touch fans TRY to find a new jail break method before the firmware even comes out?
  2. TrckySki123

TrckySki123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yay!
    but whats the point?
  3. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    lol i like the line of words after oh Dear Apple, LOL !!! that made me crack up.
  4. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The point is to make peole relize that apple will NEVER release an un-jailbreakable iPod/iPhone update because there was a crazy amount of drama before the 1.1.3 release about how 1.1.3wont be able to be jailbroken so.... Apple should relize if they just let the ipod stay at 1.1.1 users would develop all the apps and updates rather than paying apple developers millions of dollers to make a new firmware that will get jail broken before it is even releaed!
  5. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

1. To update their apps and add more stability. Compare iPhone 1.0 to iPhone 1.1.4 and you'll cry by how much smoother it is. No, really. You'll cry. Did you know there used to be a bug where if you were listening to music and on Safari, Safari would crash? That happened almost every time...

2. With an SDK, apps can be legally made from professional companies. This means we will soon have professionally made apps that will be MUCH better looking and MUCH more stable.

I don't think Apple is coming out with new updates to block jailbreaks because 1.1.4 would've blocked ZiPhone which has been out for awhile now.