Officially have gone through every damn 1.1.3 jb...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by SladeX, Jan 30, 2008.

1. SladeX

SladeX New Member

So here we are at RANDOM recovery mode yet again. I decided to look at installer while listening to music and it simply... stalled. I was like no problem, I'll just wait for it to update, in the meantime the music is too quiet... I think I'll double tap and raise the volume...

Big mistake apparently. The ipod locked. No button pressing would snap it out of it. Only a forced shutdown. Upon restarting I get the rebooting apple logo which on the third try it decided it wanted to restore itself.

I've got jailbreak down to an art now... even have a magic spot for the ipod to download it's update in <20 mins... FASKDCSDAFKASFSDAFWESATFGWERAGWERAF SDVFSDAgvSDA
  2. lance713

lance713 New Member

You don't have to re-go through the whole process when you have to force restore from a force-reboot.

Open up iBrickr and connect your iPod via USB and it'll boot your iPod back to normal.
  3. SladeX

SladeX New Member

With 1.1.2 I only encountered this issue once, the rest of the time it was rock solid. 1.1.3 is leaving me with the whole sour taste, and I'm not blaming the install process as those have worked quite well for me.

If it happens again, I'll take another shot at iBrickr.