[Official] The Cyw00d's GUI Error

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by iPod Touch™, Feb 4, 2009.

1. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The Official "Cyw00d's GUI Error Thread"​

The Problem alot of IPTF are encountering:

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is when you click on "Press Me" On step 4 and the Command Prompt Comes on your screen for 1 sec then you get this error then the GUI Closes.

-Cyw00d Do you know what the problem is, alot of us want to know?

I have installed the C++ and libusb already so that is not the problem. This is the only thing stopping me and some other numerous members on IPTF for JB'ing their Device. So Maybe you can help us Cyw00d and if this is a Bug possibly you could fix it in update 2.0 cuz Im Using Version 1.5
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I tested this, and I also had lots of problems with it, I think he discovered a major bug and is fixing it. But for now just do it the manually way, it is the same thing except you have to copy and past a couple of lines. Holy C*** (sarcasm)

Trust me doing it manually is just as easy, even I can do it and I am not that great with computers.
  3. Cyw00d

Cyw00d New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use the press me button in step 6 instead of the step 4, its the same.. made the mistake again, sorry
  4. benwoodcock

benwoodcock New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After step 6/4 when you've restored the firmware, DFUed and added both the files, try using another bootloader. Works for me

Please Register or Log in to view images