Official Stupid questions thread

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Snowspot, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowspot

Snowspot New Member

duhh does anyone have an app that will let you download the internet so I can trick my friends into thinking I'm on the internet when i don't have web access, so they think I have iphone, even though by just looking at the touch it is obvious it's not an iphone?

Please Register or Log in to view images

I heard it is possile to send txt messages without internet access with the ipod touch. How is this done. Is it possible to jailbreak my nano? Can I download ringtones for my ipod touch?
  2. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

So you want to download the whole of the internet... That is just stupid, I have no idea how much stuff is on the internet in total, but there is no way you can download it to your iPod touch, let alone to a large computer. Plus I don't see how that would distinguish your iPod to an iPhone..

If you want to make your iPod touch look like an iPhone you can pick up a theme from the themes section, and then you can put the Phone.app and SMS.app on your iPod touch too.

I've heard its possible to send text messages WITH internet access, but without it I don't see how that would be done because it's not like a phone.
  3. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i dont know whats up, but you got some ideas that dont make sense, first of all to downlaod the WHOLE internet it's like 5,765,345,234,654,345,875,546 GB worth of data, so go ahead and do that, THERE IS NO WAY TO SEND TEXT MESSAGES WITHOUT WiFi, PLEASE search next time, and also this is not a great place to ask about your nano, there's a separate thread for other iPods, and search for the ringtones thing, but i think its not possible, unless its like in the music folder or something.

Cheers,
    Ben.
  4. Snowspot

Snowspot New Member

Wow you guys helped me so much, thanks!!!

o_o ...
  5. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

6. ipodtouchlover

ipodtouchlover New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there is no way you could fit the internet on your ipod it would proberly take up 200GB or more
  7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

you know, I'm 90% sure that he is joking, based on the fact that the thread is entitled "Official STupid questions thread," and that he has been humorous before, and the fact that Snowspot has seemed mildly intelligent before. Thus, based on the sheer volume of stupidity, I believe that he is joking.

[Declaration Over]
  8. [ß]

[ß] New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I love everyone's estimates of how big the internet is. XD

200GB?
    That's a joke.

According to Wikipedia, Youtube ALONE boasts about 45TB of videos.
    That's 46080GB. (Or 2880 16GB iTouches)

Your estimates are ridiculous.
  9. prozaq113

prozaq113 New Member

Good god you people are dense. He's obviously mocking all the people asking idiotic questions on here.
  10. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

that's exactly what I said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.