[Official] STITCH'em WORDS now on APP Store !! - Chance to WIN FREE DOWNLOAD !

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by stitchemwords, Jan 29, 2009.

1. stitchemwords

stitchemwords New Member

Hello guys,

We are thrilled to launch a brand new approach to iPhone Word Games in face of STITCH'em WORDS. If you are a Word Game lover, you would fall in love right away !

Inspired by the popular TV Show, Concentration, STITCH'em WORDS is an extravaganza for all those looking for something beyond Scrabble and Anagrams.

The object of STITCH'em WORDS is to solve puzzles made of pictures and words. For example, combine the letter "T", with the picture representing "Rain", to make the word "Train." Or, combine the picture representing a "Star", with the letter "E", to make the word "Stare."

Find hidden words, to earn bonus points. Use Hints if you get stuck - or aim for bonus points by staying away from them. With hundreds of exciting levels, and random Bonus Rounds in which you must solve a Phrase to earn points, STITCH'em WORDS is here to test your vocabulary skills and concentration prowess!

Please Register or Log in to view images

WIN A FREE DOWNLOAD - AN OPEN CHALLENGE

This is an open challenge to all SCRABBLE, CHICKTIONARY and WORDSWORTH gurus...if you think you are a Word Wizard, we dare you to this STITCH'em WORDS challenge. If you succeed, we will give you a Promo Code to download STITCH'em WORDS FOR FREE !! .

CONTEST:
    - Attached is one of the Levels from STITCH'em WORDS. A total of 61 words are possible from it.

- First 20 people to Email us 55 or more words will receive a promo code to download this game for FREE !

Here's how to play:

1- Challenge one: Identify what the picture icons stands for. To not give you guys a very hard time, we are doing this for you. Here's what the picture icons represents:

OUT, DATE, BACK, LINE

2- Make WORDS* using any combination of Pictures or Letters.
    For e.g. R + OUT + E = ROUTE. However you may not mix letters of "Pictures" together (TOUR is not possible for e.g.)

* ALL WORDS MUST BE 3-LETTERED OR LONGER

As Simple as that. Let's see what you all got !

To Claim Your Prize:
    Email us your solution at stitchemwords@gmail.com, with subject APP STORE CHALLENGE - SOLUTION. If you are one of the first 20 entries, you will receive the promo code by email.

Note: This is Hard, and You're Not Stupid !

2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    This is very hard! I found 25 or so words.
  3. stitchemwords

stitchemwords New Member

Usually levels are easier. However, if we put an easy level on, we would run out of promo codes within minutes (happened on Touch Arcade). That is why this time it is made a litter harder.
    I hope you like the twist we have given to your typical Anagram style game though

4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's fun! Could you check your email, I sent you something

5. iDakota

iDakota Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Looks entertaining, but I don't have enough money yet.
    What exactly do you do? Use the pictures to make a word?
  6. stitchemwords

stitchemwords New Member

Yes. It is a twist on regular Anagram style games. Rather than having letters and making words out of them, you are given picture clues, and some letters to combine together.

So for example join

T + (Picture representing) Rain = Train, or
    P + (Picture representing) Roof = Proof, or

STAR+TIN+G = STARTING

7. iDakota

iDakota Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    neat, to bad I don't have enough to buy it. lol.
  8. stitchemwords

stitchemwords New Member

And hence the promo

But last time I published an easier level, I was out of codes in under 15 min !! That is why, I decided to publish a more advanced level.
  9. iDakota

iDakota Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Done, got like 55 or more.

edit:

Thats bullcrap, you say its invalid, but you never specified what to do exactly...
    Such as include the picture words everytime... :/
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Its all corrupted... They have rigged it, they say you can't use letters more than once in a word... Therefore I doubt there are 60 words possible to guess...

10. stitchemwords

stitchemwords New Member

Picture words DOES NOT have to be included in a word. However, you may not use something that you don't have. So for example, if you only have 1 "e", you may not use 5 "e" in a word.

When making a word, each element can be used once and not repeated however many times you want.

Rules are very simple, please read the description.

If you DOUBT that there is a solution, all you have to do is wait and we will post the solution once all codes are awarded.

Codes have already been provided to 8 people who provided valid solution with 55 words or more.