official dev team jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by crazzykamkazy, Feb 1, 2008.

1. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

i have no idea what its doing but i think it doesnt work haha.. i started to run the app and then it went to a black screen and all i see is the iPod at the top corne and my wifi signal and the battery icon... and it doesnt respond to any buttons.. the time changes though haha.. is it suppost to do this? or should i just restore it now?
  2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you followed all the directions the jailbreak should work fine. PLease elaborate on your problem a little more so I can help you.
  3. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

im just going to restore it and try again
  4. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, try the wireless jailbreak from installer, if you havent tried that already.
  5. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

oh sh*t what the hell.. ok itunes wouldnt read my ipod so i put it into recovery mode then when i started it back up i was at 1.1.3 without the wiggle feature.. is that what the dev team jailbreak does?
  6. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yup. Then you can download the iPhone apps from installer which contains a N45ap.plist file, which will give you the iPhone apps, the wiggling icons feature, and the web clips.
  7. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

ok idk what just happened but i went to installer i had no sources so i tryed to add one and when it refreshed it turned off and now it isnt responding
  8. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

and my itunes it freezing up and cant read my ipod yay haha.. what jailbreak do u recomend cause im going to restore to 1.1.1 as soon as my itunes reads my ipod and ill try again
  9. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok, hook it up to your computer, try to power it on while holding the home and power buttons.
  10. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    I reccomend 1.1.3, just follow the directions step by step. Make sure you do a hard restore.