Official 1.1.3 Jailbreak fixed/re-released + Sync Fix (on Installer)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by trialnterror, Jan 27, 2008.

1. trialnterror

trialnterror New Member

The Official dev-team jailbreak has been fixed and re-released. It is available to install directly from our Installer repo. Here is our complete guide:

1. You must be running 1.1.2 jailbroken. If you are on 1.1.1: install oktoprep, update to 1.1.2, and jailbreak. If you are on 1.1.3 already and want to start fresh: restore to 1.1.1, jailbreak (with jailbreakme.com), install oktoprep, update to 1.1.2, and jailbreak.

2. Install BSD Subsystem (version 1.5+ required). Set auto-lock to NEVER in preferences. Install SSH as a fail-safe.

3. Add http://www.modiphone.net/repo to your Installer sources. Refresh sources. Install “Jailbreak 1.1.3″ under Modiphone.net. This can take 20+ minutes. Your phone should reboot when done, and you will be in 1.1.3, fully jailbroken.

4. If you are experiencing syncing issues of contacts, events, etc, (with new or from the earlier jailbreak) install “1.1.3 Sync Fix”. This is also on our repo, under Modiphone.net.

Enjoy!

If you need help, feel free to ask in our new forums.

Important notes:
    -If our repo is already in your sources, REFRESH your sources! The version number for the package should read 2.0.
    -You need a good wifi connection. The script downloads the firmware from Apple which is very large.
    -The script can take a long time, and will not always reboot your device when finished, for reasons out of anyones control. If you feel it’s taking too long, I would say 30+ minutes, go ahead and reset it. It should boot into 1.1.3.
    -If it finishes and you are stuck in Recovery Mode, fear not! Simply run iBrickr and it will automatically detect and fix this. Again, this is out of our control. This is common with all updates/jailbreaks
  2. asnamara

asnamara New Member

Does this fix the Lack of space issue???
    cheers
  3. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

Well, doesn't look like iPod is refreshing sources. Still. Looks like I have to keep waiting...
  4. trialnterror

trialnterror New Member

it took about ten minutes to refresh sources with broadband connection

and not sure about the space issue still searching
  5. iSecks

iSecks New Member

So is this the real deal? If so what does this fix?
  6. MacDevil

MacDevil Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yes I jailbroke to 1.1.3 around noon today. What exactly is fixed by this re-release and do i need to re-jailbreak?
  7. asnamara

asnamara New Member

mmmm still only 4 megs left after this jailbreak...
    I really want to know the reason why all of a sudden 1.1.3 is using up all the space. Is it 1.1.3?
    Is it the jailbreak methods that are flawed?
    Installing bosstools to fix this sounds like a quickfix/crappy solution.
  8. superelectric

superelectric New Member

i jailbroke the toucmaster way and it worked perfect after the other way didnt work 5 times in a row.
    but the sync fix added with this source was exactly what i needed!!
    thanks!! and boss tools worked perfect for me too!!