Odd odd thing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by all_against_one, Apr 5, 2010.

1. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Ok so this is my first post but I have been keeping up with jailbreaking since the first iphone... I am no 'noob' at this or anything but I have been recently messing with my 3GS and I found out something... I'm not sure if it's something in the firmware or what but all of my icons are wiggling.. There is no 'x' in the top left hand corner of the app to delete it and whenever I open one up my phone restarts. It's not all of my apps just some of them. I have had every iDevice and am tech. savvy. I will attach some screen shots if I can show the apps at a good enough angle to show some are wiggling and some aren't. Please let me know if this is something or not. Again the phone restarts everytime I touch a wiggling app and IDK what is up with it.

P.s. I restart the phone and they still are wiggling and I can launch the non wiggling apps and go back home and they are still there.. What is up?!

Ok so a little update... I've drained my battery and let charge a little bit.. Turned off and then turned back on. The same apps are still wiggling. They are on my 6th., 7th., and 8th. Page. None of them are OS apps (i.e. Compass, contacts, safari, etc...) they are apps like iBeer, Fieldrunners and other App Store apps.. I am puzzled because I myself in the 2 or so years I've been messing with iPods and iPhones have I seen something like this.

I still don't know what's up with this.. One app on my dock (iPod) and some other random apps are shaking but that's it.. It's very odd.. But now I can launch them. The only app I can't launch is the iPod my phone restarts whenever I tap on it.

I can't put any pics on till I get home but when I do I have loads of pics to put up showing a couple shaking and some not and at the dock just the iPod shaking..
  2. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Have you tried respringing?
  3. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    They wiggle when you hold down on the apps.
  4. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    But he says that there are no "X" 's on the apps
  5. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    They might be the apps that come with it, iTunes, App Store, etc. The ones that can't be deleted...
  6. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No, you have it all wrong, he says that none of the have x's on them, and only some of them wiggle. Even the default apps would wiggle because you'd be able to move them around, but he's saying that only some of them wiggle and none have x's
  7. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so basicly he cant delete anything
  8. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    moved at the request of the OP
  9. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member