O God Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by freesa, Jan 5, 2009.

1. freesa

freesa New Member

I tried jailbreaking my iPod Touch 1st gen running 2.2., and I was using Pwnage Tool because Quickpwn would not find my firmware. I selected expert mode, found my firmware and stuff, and then when I was finished it showed me how to put it into DFU mode, then it said iTunes would restore it with installer.app and Cydia. Well, I got error 2005, and now error 9 when trying to restore and I am freaking out. Please, please help.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Restore, put the firmware on your desktop, run Quickpwn again. And you clearly aren't an expert.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. freesa

freesa New Member

Alright, tried restoring but it gave me an error. Then I switched the USB outlet and, it well, worked. Thanks for your help. Apparently I forgot to use the option key and did not choose my custom firmware. And yes, I am not an expert.
  4. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i hate those "OH GOD PLEASE NOOOOO!" problems. i once accidently bumped a chip loose on the mother board of my brand new computer and didnt relize it. then when i tried to start it up it would shut off after 2.5 seconds exactly. i was freakin out then found the chip and pushed it in and gave a huge sigh of relief.
  5. freesa

freesa New Member

Yea I know, it scares the crap out of ya.