Nude + Power Support / Pure Protect ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NickPod, Nov 1, 2010.

1. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'll be getting my iPhone 4 in less than two weeks, and I'm trying to properly prepare with a nice case and screen protector ready for use immediately upon acquisition of my iPhone.

I've narrowed my case choices to three:

• Incipio Feather
    • Incase Snap Case
    • SwitchEasy Nude
    The SwitchEasy Nude is my top choice and is what I'm currently set on (unless convinced otherwise).

With this in mind, I have two questions:

1 - Is it even possible to use front and back protection and still fit the SwitchEasy Nude on just fine?

2 - If the answer to #1 is yes, then which screen protection should I choose: SwitchEasy Pure Protect Plus or the Power Support Crystal film set? I want a smooth, crystal-clear, nice screen protector that doesn't hinder the retina display of the iPhone.

Any and all advice is appreciated!
  2. xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx

xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nude with Zagg. Personal opinion, much better protection for the same price.
  4. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am going to be using the Incipio Feather case for awhile because I had gotten it for free when they were giving them out yesterday. But the Incipio line is a great on IMO
  5. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I had mentioned this in my original post, but then removed it because it didn't seem too relevant... but Zagg is totally out of the question. I have a Zagg IS on my iPod touch and I loathe it. The texture, appearance, and feel it gives to the screen is just so unpleasant, uncool, and totally destroys the device's natural beauty and sleekness. Yes, it's great durable protection, but it makes the screen look horrendous.

So as far as screen protection goes, my options are SwitchEasy Pure Protect or Power Supply.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I am very pleased with my Zagg InvisibleShield + Apple "Bumper" combo.
  7. iLucky

iLucky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Switcheasy nude. You can use it with a screen protector. It's a nice case overall and you get a decent amount of stuff with it. Not sure what screen protector to use though. I had a nude for my iPhone 4. Then went to just zagg IS and bumper. Now on rebel for the i4 and I love it.
  8. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Thanks! Would the Nude still fit properly with a back protector, too, or only the screen?