now what?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by maluut, Jul 23, 2008.

1. maluut

maluut New Member

i've pwnd my ipod, it's running cydia. i'm able to ssh..

what can i do for now that's cool, or what have some of you found neat within cydia, or something that i can ssh to fool around with.

just reformatted so its pretty blank. I did get NES so far..

sorry so vague. waiting for Customize to work with 2.0!
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thats pretty much it I'm afraid, there's also 'Power Tool' but its not really that entertaining ahah
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The reality is that there isn't a lot to do. Just sit tight for now, is all I can say.
  4. maluut

maluut New Member

heh yeah thats what i figured. do you know if the png image files for slider,wallpaper and such are still in the same directories so i could at least edit them thru ssh?
  5. mcarter7190

mcarter7190 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea it is a bummer right now waiting for jailbroken apps to be ported.... but i mean you are on 2.0 after all so try out the appstore. there are plenty of good free apps there for you to download. i suggest cube runner.
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Just play around with some icons through SSH, play some NES games, and get some free App Store apps. Just wait a while, and some new cool apps will be out in no time.

Icon files are /Applications/"AppName".app/icon.png
    There are some sliders and battery images in Cydia, but you can also change the slider through SSH in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png (slider)(I'm pretty sure that's the right directory, look around and search to make sure)
  7. maluut

maluut New Member

neat. i wish i didn't have to spend the rest of my night messing with itunes!

thanks for the info tho. i wasn't sure if i was missing anything.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    do you guys know where the png files for the battery and such are located when i ssh in 2.0?