now that we can use bluetooth headsets...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yueli93, Jun 20, 2009.

1. yueli93

yueli93 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was thinking about this the other day, without connecting a 3.5mm headset. using the bluetooth headsets alone, how long would the ipod be able to play music?
    and would someone confirm if the controls and mics work on most stereo headsets?
  2. kzr22

kzr22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I dought it will make a significant difference on battery life do to the fact that the ipod will be sending a lot of information over bluetooth
  3. Alpacaman

Alpacaman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The volume works on my headset's controls, but the the next and last song buttons do not. Also, the side button can't change the volume, and the double press of the home button can't change the volume either.
  4. IceBerg

IceBerg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Microphone - no
    A2DP track change - no
    A2DP pause - yes

I'm not sure how to adjust the volume over A2Dp with my plantronics Voyager 855 as it has a built in volume control and I just leave the ipod volume slightly higher than I would normally. I will look at some things more and see if I can test my volume controls.
  5. yueli93

yueli93 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    kay, thanks for all the feed back, i just got a Motorola ht820 and i have looked into why we can't skip songs. it seems it's another "apple" thing to leave out standard features. the headphones sound great(surprisingly they sound better than a symbian phone that is playing the same media!)