Now that the Zune HD honeymoon period is over...

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by theLorax, Dec 31, 2009.

1. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
  2. hahn24

hahn24 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i gave my mom my old 1st gen ipod touch because she's always wanted an ipod so i bought a zune and i still like it....kind of. I mean i mostly just use them for strictly music purposes only, but every once in awhile i wish i could just browse through apps and have a wide variety to chose from and the zune doesn't have that. So yea I am kind of pissed about the whole marketplace but i know more apps will eventually come. Also I would really appreciate it if they would create the Zune software for mac so i dont have to start up VMware or parallels just to add songs. Kind of pain in the ass.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

This week in biased... Come one dude. Seriously? You pick one rant. There are tons of positive reviews and tons of negative ones like that guys' failed rant. First off, it's his network. Not like that happens to everyone. Second off, obviously a little kid wants crappy games! They don't want music or rich media experience. Feel bad for that kid because of his dad's lack of judgement. And what is really wrong with the Zune HD that he said? Oh, there wasn't anything? Got you.

I broke my rule just for you (look below).
  4. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yeah, I'm with Germany... You pick one rant out of tons of posts, that are generally positive.
  5. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I second that.
  6. JoshRead

JoshRead New Member

I made a couple of posts on that thread. You can't just show a thread where people are complaining about aspects of a device. I don't at all regret purchasing the Zune HD, but that doesn't mean there aren't things that are wrong with it. Same can go for any device.
  7. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ITT: Pissed off Zune HD owners.
  8. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    did you guys actually read the thread? its not one rant. half the replies in the thread are others chiming in with their complaints.
  9. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I don't own a Zune HD

Please Register or Log in to view images

Yeah I did.

Just like someone complaining that iPhone OS doesn't multitask. Or that the sound quality isn't good enough. Or that there aren't any physical controls.

No product is perfect.
  10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

This.

The thing is, you buy a product knowing what it can and cannot do. You do research before buying the product. If you buy a product without researching and then you're disappointed because it doesn't do something you want it to do, then that's your fault.