Now that I have 3GS, should I do an Inav?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by digitalduck, Jul 22, 2009.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Ok, I had a touch 2G and tried a basic inav theme them I tried a variaiton of delnouch (sp) which was cool, but it was sooo slow.

It didn't make sense to use that when I could just flick screen to screen to get what i want.

Question is, would it be faster on 3GS where it would make sense now to use one...and if so, which one?

recommendations? Thanks!
  2. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

It wouldn't be any faster... but it might fix some opening application lag..
    Just look on MacThemes2.net and the release section here for some. My suggestion would be to wait for iHomeHD to be released and use that one.
  3. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

OK cool, I guess one other thing which is making me think this is that now that I have the phone option as well I am noticing that I have more apps then games when it used to be the other way around. So now I will have more pages full which might make it a good idea to be able to categorize them...

One thing I remember from one of the delnotch (sp) mods that I tried was that it was cool looking but I couldnt actually click on the word "apps" or "games" I had to flick across until I reached apps then click... has that improved any since then?
  4. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Yes, they are actually icons now.
    Or, you could use Springjumps.
    Just look in the release thread for all these, they will tell you everything you need

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jibblejab

Jibblejab New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use my Delnoch Starter Kit. It is basically a simpler version of Delnoch without springjumps.

The kit comes with 82 wallpapers, an installation guide and the basic theme XD
  6. kev50088

kev50088 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I couldnt open the delnoch starter kit text documents for some reason :<
  7. Jibblejab

Jibblejab New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are you on a mac?

The wallpaper guide uses Notepad whilst the full guide uses Microsoft Word
  8. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Thanks Jibblejab.... im really a fan of this Delnoch layout... ill try yours though, I just want actual buttons and not having to flick to get there..

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Jibblejab

Jibblejab New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mine are the buttons, you click on Games and it takes you to your games folder etc...
  10. kev50088

kev50088 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm on a pc it has an error when I open it and btw I don't have Microsoft word installed