Notes & Copy/Paste

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Henrique, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Hello guys,

I´m still to jailbreak my Ipod Touch. The reason I want to do it is the Notes application. I would love to have it at hand to take notes once in a while. Also I would like to grab some lyrics from internet sources and save it in the Ipod Touch. I was wondering If I´ll be able to copy and paste in the Notes application from a lyrics page in Safari.

Did anyone tried something like that?
    Thanks,

Henrique
    São Paulo, Brasil.
  2. igottjam

igottjam New Member

That'd be cool. Or if you can FTP txt files in you might be interested in.. TextEdit? I forgot what its called but yeah. Opens txt files you can make yourself like on the computer just copy and paste lyrics into notepad save like [song].txt and yeah.
  3. Henrique

Henrique New Member

It could be but I want something more streamline and PC free.
    Just connect to a Wifi e get the lyrics from Internet. Then, with a very few taps put them on a note.

Text edit or any other text editor would be fine as long as I can paste the content in.
  4. bmonzing

bmonzing New Member

There is currently no copy/paste functionality on the iPod touch or iPhone. Let us know if you discover something, though.

Sent from my iPod touch
  5. greve

greve New Member

Only thing I know about when you want to get song lyrics to the different is the text thing in iTunes for each song

Please Register or Log in to view images

where you left click on the song and choose the choice on the top. ( Don't know what it is in english cuz I have the norwegian version). And there besides to the left for the "picture" thing you have the "Text" where you can paste song lyrics from internet to the song

Hope it answers your answer for the lyrics

but I don't know how to do it without a pc:S