Not wanting bought Apps on Ipod

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Siforest65, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Siforest65

Siforest65 New Member

Just wondering, say I fill my 8Gb Ipod and decide to temporarily remove a "bought" app. Is this possible as my Ipod syncs all the App folder to the Ipod.

Would I have to pay for the App again to re-buy it?
  2. mossme89

mossme89 Member

Apps are different than music/videos. I found that if you bought an app, wherever (iPod or PC), you can redownload it as many times as you want on that account which you bought it with
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    as long as its with the same itunes account u can redownload it for free and it will sync fine
  4. Siforest65

Siforest65 New Member

thankd for the replys. Much appreciated.

The reason for asking is I am thinking of getting Crash Bandicoot, but not sure if I permantly want it on my Ipod.
  5. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

when you plug your ipod into your computer and have itunes open there is an applications tab where you can check which apps you want to sync from your itunes library onto your device. by default it syncs all aps, but you can pick and choose the ones you want. just click on your ipod in the device list, and the apps tab is the last one, i think.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I had one problem a week ago where I bought apps off the iPod but it refused to add said app to the Application list in iTunes.

If this happens, then go under the "Store" tab on the top bar of iTunes. Have it check for purchases, then transfer, and it'll download that app to the Applications tab.
    (A record of the app is on the Purchase History)
  7. Siforest65

Siforest65 New Member

I never spotted that tab, thanks for the heads up, will definitely look for it next time I plug the ipod into the pc