Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by wooddrow, Jan 31, 2008.
all done right then games work just don't save.........?
if you're in 1.1.3, you have to set the ROMs to 777, not 755. You'll still get the donate message everytime you start up but you'll be able to save.
can you tell me what actually are these figures and what do they mean???
i have this problem too and it's rather annoying, as i can only play the first level of sonic xD
To explain, the numbers above are the permissions, i use things like this when i FTP my websites, but connecting by SSH to my ipod doesn't seem to work. From what i have read there is a program called WinSCP .
I hope this helps and if i have any luck i will inform you!
IF your in 1.1.4 wut permissions to u set it to?
1.1.4? wut permissions do u need to set the ROMs at?
1. download and install WinSCP
2. add new connection
- the host name is the IP address of the network your iPod is connected to
-the username is root
-password is alpine (don't ask why, cause i dont know)
3. download Open SSH from the Installer app on your iPod.
4. Click Login on your computer
5. The files from your iPod should pop up, now go to where the ROMs are.
6. Now you have to change their permissions, you do this by right clicking and going to properites, for GBA and NES ROMs you change the permission to 0777 that should do the trick (not sure about PSX).
7. Now when you play a game it should save, if it doesn't, post back here.
Hope it works!
Separate names with a comma.