Not Jailbroken and loving it!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whitepod, Jan 19, 2008.

1. whitepod

whitepod New Member

i recently decided to upgrade and buy the app pack. I am very satisfied. Even though i don't use the apps very much i feel it was worth it. It just feels legit. You know the feeling you get when you know you did something right. Haha. But just thought i would tell you that I'm loving not jailbroken and can't wait for SDK (and hopefully the release of Phase for the touch)
  2. Qbeck

Qbeck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)

wait, do you mean, in a nutshell, you can download apps legally in the future?
  3. Timothy__Ratner

Timothy__Ratner New Member

With 1.1.3 Jailbreak solution coming in Febuary, no point for buying the SDK...
  4. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

Lol I know what you mean feeling 'legit' but I'd miss my apps and themes too much

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Yeah it feels good but I too would miss loads of stuff. Themes, Emulators 3rd. party apps. Hopefully when the official sdk apps come out they will be able to be used on jailbroken Touches. More importantly ones like Flash and Adobe Reader
  6. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Feeling "legit" is just how apple wants you to feel. You feel "legit" and they feel happy because they just got $20 of your money and you're going to probably pay even more once the SDK comes out.
    Just sayin
  7. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I jailbroke mine in the wake of the $20 announcement, and I feel fine thanks. I don't give a flying fig what some user agreement says (and in quite a few places in the world they aren't legally enforceable anyway). I paid for an iPod Touch. I'll use it how I damn well like. Just like I hacked my Nintendo DS the day I got it to run homebrew.

Feeling "legit" is, as the prior poster said, exactly how Apple want you to feel. They want you to play in their little sandbox they've given you and not venture outside into the garden at large.

Well "screw that" I say, especially when they charge you $20 to add some more brightly colored sand, when new people in the sandbox get the sand for free.
  8. Branbrans

Branbrans New Member

Lmao^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  9. jaxjags

jaxjags Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    that was a waste of 20 dollars
  10. lauren1987

lauren1987 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch