Not gonna bother with this one unless they improve battery life

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cypherpunk, Sep 1, 2010.

1. cypherpunk

cypherpunk New Member

Especially after the iPhone 4, I just can't stand my old Touch 2G's battery life. Anyone else feel the same way?
  2. Bajingo Lingo

Bajingo Lingo New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No complaints about my G2's battery life, although thats probably because i'm a full cycle charge-aphile.
  3. hacker2021

hacker2021 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Meh, it got me through the day I guess. An improvement would be much welcomed tho.
  4. eric780

eric780 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    got my 2g almost 2 years ago and I pretty much hate it now

Please Register or Log in to view images

the volume rockers are broken, the lock doesn't work half the time, and the battery doesn't last a day without charge. But considering, I didn't take that good care of the battery, so I'm definitely going for the 4g
  5. Wrathchild

Wrathchild Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The battery life on my Cowon J3 is freakin' awesome. It's rated at 64hrs for music and 11hrs for video. I haven't really tested that but I have only had it for a month now and had only recharged it twice. That's with playing about 4-6 hrs of audio daily and watching a total of 7 movies. If the new ipod touch can match that and throws in a amoled screen then I might just get one.
  6. cypherpunk

cypherpunk New Member

Apparently, the new Touch is thinner, yet has a battery life even higher than the iPhone 4 (40 hours, WTF). That doesn't make sense to me - either they have some revolutionary new battery technology they're keeping quiet about, or they're lying.