normal games capable??

Discussion in 'iPad Rumors and Pre-release Hype' started by Scrimgour, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Scrimgour

Scrimgour Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    do you think this tablet will have a good processor and ram like for playing normal games like Grand theft auto IV or sims 3??( i mean not appstore games)

because i been looking for the cheap mac since forever but there are people saying that it will not have the same xpirience than a normal mac
  2. KeneticSight

KeneticSight New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    proly on low settings....... its a tablet, but we will have to wait and see i guess......

it might not be able to handle GTA4 at all actually
  3. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i would doubt it. it wont come with a core 2 duo processor and a excellent graphic processor. both of these are necessities to playing those games. especially gta.

plus rumors are that it will cost more than a mac mini so you are better off just getting a mini. it has much more power.

finally we don't know what OS it will run. unless it runs full blown OSX it might but if it runs a water downed version or iphone OS it won't happen.
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I doubt the games support touch, and even if you do connect a keyboard and mouse, you wouldn't be able to play it anywhere but home. That's also assuming that it'll be able to run it.