NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!What do I do next??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by drslippyfist, Nov 9, 2009.

1. drslippyfist

drslippyfist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok I have a ipod 3g 32gb 3.1.2 blackrain tethered jailbreak. I just upgraded my itunes from 9.1 to 9.2., I restarted my computer and the battery died on my ipod, forcing me to have to jailbreak right on the first day. I plugged in my ipod alittle and nothing happened. So I gave it a little charge and and turned it on manually. The normal restore screen turns on but this time when I hit the"make it rain" button on Blackrain it turns my ipod off and gets stuck on the the button reading"waiting for phone". And thats the end of it. Whattttttt happened. I read the thread about 9.2 and saw that a few people had trouble in the upgrade to 9.2 where it messed with their jailbreaks. Does anyone have any advice. Thanks for reading.
  2. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    See, I would suggest you just restore it, sucks for you.

This is what we get when people don't understand that it isn't a full complete jailbreak, it never is, and there is always the human error.
  3. drslippyfist

drslippyfist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes yes I believe in human errors. Even though I made the mistake I would still not rule out my own error. I am a true believer that when something just works and it goes wrong then it is user error. Thats why instead of making some kind of excuse, I am not going to do. I will tell you the truth. I just looked and realized that I had my ipod cable connected to my Ethernet port instead of my usb port. But thanks for your time. LOL
  4. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ahah very nice well good luck