Noobie needs help!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by spider_pig448, May 9, 2009.

1. spider_pig448

spider_pig448 New Member

Hey, I just got into Jailbreaking, on my 2g, and I've been using Cydia packages, and I have been trying to make a package and submit it. I made a winterboard theme pack. Tested it in ssh and It works fine. I don't know anything about uploading anything, or seeding or anything. I clicked my package on my computer, and compressed to a .rar. I go to a website, say big boss or modmyi, and submit, fill in application, and it loads for about 2 minutes, then just refreshes the page and doesn't work.

I don't know much, so could you just explain exactly how to take a folder on my desktop and upload it into a Cydia repo site? Thanks guys.
  2. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You need to get in touch with one of the repo's first if they are willing to host your app, like modmyi, or planet-iphones. They will then ask you to send them your package, ask you for a cydia description and set it up for you. Send them an email or leave a message
    I have the mailaddress for you from the guy who does that at modmyi, if you want it you can pm me