<-- noob :)

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by jamester, Dec 16, 2007.

1. jamester

jamester New Member

Hey everybody:

I'm new here too (surprise, surprise). Yesterday, I bought a 16GB iPod touch. I love it. Jailbreaking was a little different... I failed the first time, but came back more determined than ever and finally got it working. Now I can't get enough of the darn thing.

I wore the battery down past it's 20% yesterday... I guess that's either a sign that I really, really like my new iPod or I have a bad battery.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Seriously, though - I had purchased the new 8GB nano (cool little guy), and then the 80GB classic when the nano's space proved to be insufficient (big ol' hard drive). I didn't like having a hard drive, though. SO, it was either too little storage or having to put up with a hard drive spinning up, etc. So I decided to take the middle road. I sold both of my iPods (at a loss... sigh) and saved a bit to get the touch.

I have had it less than 24 hours, but I haven't regretted the purchase once. The more I play with the touch, the more I love it.

So that's my touch story in a nutshell. =)

Hi everybody.

James
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm glad you like your iPod.

See, the thing for me was that it was either more storage (which I need) or more functionality (which I needed more), so I went with the Touch instead of the Classic, and haven't looked back!
  3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Glad you like your iPod Touch...I've never really been a fan of Apple much but when I saw the iPod Touch I almost died...It's just so damn sexy. Plus how much you can customize it...I don't understand how people think it's not worth the money. Probably because they don't even research the stuff before they buy it.

Oh and welcome to IPTF Forum btw.

4. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    did u jailbreak yet?
    if dono how look at my 2nd to last line on my signiture
  5. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

'Jailbreaking was a little different... I failed the first time, but came back more determined than ever and finally got it working.'

good,im getting mine soon, and i cannot wait...dont drop your itouch though > =(
  6. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol
    u gotta get one
  7. luigispinal

luigispinal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello & welcome to the forum!!