Noob wants themes

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ryanryan007, Mar 9, 2008.

1. ryanryan007

ryanryan007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    hi i have a jailbroken 1.1.3 and i would really like to install themes. i installed summerboard and whenever i download a theme, and press the home button, i get that lil loading icon and it stays like that forever and i have to shut it down..and i have to start from scratch to bring it back to 1.1.3 jailbroken. so can some1 please give me detailed instructions on how to install themes properly. i've heard of summerboard problems and changing sumtin to 755 but i have no clue wat that means. so please some1 help me, i'll be sure to add to your rep if you can get it to work for me

THANKS
  2. evel_king

evel_king New Member

Search it up on Youtube, ipodtouchmaster has a great tut on fixing SMB for 1.1.3.
  3. ryanryan007

ryanryan007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    thanks

hey i followed the instructions and it works great. but the only problem is that when i download the new themes (from themes (summerboard)) they dont show up in smbprefs....where are they?

thanks for the quick reply really appriciate it
  4. evel_king

evel_king New Member

its /var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes
    Move them to /var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes
    And set permissions to 755.
  5. ryanryan007

ryanryan007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    but i have...

i have the same contents in both of those folders, by which i mean all the default ones...i cant find any of the ones i downloaded