Noob, Need help/Quick question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by johnt2, Dec 15, 2008.

1. johnt2

johnt2 New Member

Ok i'de like to first start off by saying i just got my itouch yesterday and so far im have a delight ( g2 so no jailbreak for me...yet... ). Anyways in the package it only came with headphones and usb cable, i was wonder if the usb cable could be used for charging,, because i plugged it into my comp and it didn't work, uts still same battery percentage... please help me!
  2. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, the USB charges. Was your computer on? You can't charge a Touch or an iPod of the computer isn't on.
  3. johnt2

johnt2 New Member

Yes, in fact my computer is on all night, i left it on usb when i woke up it hadn't charged,, on my itouch it said syncing or something like that if that helps.. also how can i tell which programs are running because i never know which apps are running and i heard leaving apps on causes the battery to die faster..
  4. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    you cant but when done with an app hold the home button for 5 seconds rather than tapping it to fully close it and syncing means its adding songs or whatnot and id try a usb port on a printer or something to see if it charges then and if not then i dont know what to do