Noob: I need step by step instructions on how to stall a theme.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by imstillhere, Aug 7, 2008.

1. imstillhere

imstillhere New Member

I just got an Ipod Touch. My brother got one a while back and has already customized his and everything. He tried to customize mine, but it's not working. I think I may have a newer version of Ipod and I have a Mac, and he's not used to that. So...please help me! I have everything I need for the theme, I just don't know how to install it.

My ipod is kind of messed up right now, so I kind of just want to wipe it clean and have you guys tell me what to do. Should I do that?

I need specific instructions! I don't know anything about Ipods! lol

My brother told me that I have the 2.0 Ipod, I think that makes a difference.
    Again, I'm using a Mac.

Or if you guys have any specific websites that could help, that'd be great!!!!
    Thanks!
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

Well right now there are not rele a lot of apps for 2.0 so you should wait a bit for more apps to be coded into 2.0
  3. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

if you have an aim, i could help.i know about 2.0, and the other firmware versions.
  4. imstillhere

imstillhere New Member

yeah, my sn is maaaaaanderz
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Okay, i got all of the icons on with my brothers help. I just can't get the wallpaper or dock! Can someone tell me where to put it? or something? idk lol