Noob Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Heartbeat, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Heartbeat

Heartbeat New Member

I got my 16 gb Ipod Touch a few days ago, and I have no idea about what I am doing. I have absouloutley no applications, installer? Is it possible to go on msn on your iPod Touch? Can you get good applications without using Jailbreak? Can someone help me with the applications?

Thanks.
  2. Yumeji

Yumeji New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey Heartbeat, don't worry, we've all been in the same position you're in right now.
    I used the video tutorials by iPodTouchMaster on YouTube to help me jailbreak my 16GB-Touch.
  3. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi there and welcome to the forums.

You cannot run third party applications without first jailbreaking your iPod.

There are lots of available guides on these forums under the Jailbreak section for your reading pleasure.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Azdeadwood

Azdeadwood New Member

I had my touch for about 2 months before I successfully did the Jailbreak. It is kind of confusing and I wish I could explain the process. Unfortunately I kept trying different things, rebooting, restoring and then suddenly everything worked! I wish I knew how I did it. Just keep trying the ideas you see in the forums. The good news is that if you screw up you can restore to the original settings and start over.

Good LUCK!