Noob"?" Can you play a MP4 file copied using browser - MXtube dir using any Video app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by JosephSun, Oct 16, 2008.

1. JosephSun

JosephSun New Member

I have this question I was able to copy a MP4 file into MXtube folder from desktop without using Itunes onto my touch by the help of new fangled browser which treates touch like HDD, now the problem is I can't seem to play it, can anyone suggest a solution since Finder app actually has the capability of launching this, but the list of app that shows up does not include the native touch Video player, or any other player that can launch non native touch video format and ofcourse this is a big file just want my touch to suffer trying to play this.
    If I can get to play without native player, maybe another AV player that could play no matter what the format(AVI, MP*) or aspect ratio, it will truly free my touch from the clutches of ITunes (and Apple mother umblical). You know really Jailbroken and free.
  2. Blaze_Blaster

Blaze_Blaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow that was a long run on sentence... i suggest you check this out
  3. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why not just use a regular synchronization? If iTunes tells you it can't be played on the device, It can't, either way.