None of my wallpapers show up!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Itchweeed, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Itchweeed

Itchweeed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok so today on cydia winterboard had an update so i updated and now on all of my themes wallpapers dont show up its just the black. the icons change but no wallpaper. anyone else havin this problem ?
  2. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    A lot of people have had this problem, just try restarting your iPod, should do the trick
  3. Itchweeed

Itchweeed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    nope. no wallaper still.
  4. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you got the weather widget installed?

its a problem with that.

i cant find a suitable soluition

you can either, rename the wallpaper.html in the weather widget theme and then your theme wallpaper will work but the widget wont (it still shows up on lock screen but not on springboard)

OR you can delete your wallpaper.png in your current theme and put it in the weather widget theme. then both t he widget and the wallpaper work, but you cant easily switch themes (each time you switch you gotta put the different wallpaper.png into weather widget
  5. allenmehrer

allenmehrer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i've found that if you have the "dim wallpaper" item checked that my themed wallpaper is not shown replaced with the one set in "settings", just a thought
  6. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the best way to get this to work is to actually inclujde the weather widget inside yuor theme. but you will have to have a copy of it in each theme you use (thats aactually not bad cos you can have different colors etc to match the theme). i used to like having it as just one widget that i could switch on and apply any theme on top of, but i think customizing it inside each theme folder is actually much more powerful.