none of my apps work

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Sheeepoxide, May 18, 2008.

1. Sheeepoxide

Sheeepoxide New Member

i let my sister see my ipod touch and now none of my apps work, they all seem to start up fine but then when i am in them i can't press any buttons or do anything. Is there any way to fix this without restoring my ipod?
  2. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    this has been happening to me a lot lately, i just keep turning my ipod on and off until they work, be patient it will work
  3. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

if it still displays the lock screen very faintly even when the light is off and this doesn't go away after a few reboots iveheard of this before. if reboots dont fix it u have to restore...
  4. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

this has happened to me before, just reboot it

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    do you have mobile stacks, or screenshot app enabled? the screen shot app in particular keeps on screwing my ipod up. just try to reboot your ipod and one you get in, delete the offending app. ur sister probably turned your ipod off (not sleep) and turned it back on, then then screenshot app probably enabled itself automatically, causing ur problems. the apps that run on in the background or on top of everything (daemons) are especially troublesome. if you want to keep mobile stacks or the screenshot app, put the respring app on ur springboard. this way, every time your screen locks up and doesnt work, you can press the respring app which always fixes the problem (until the next reboot that is).
  6. Sheeepoxide

Sheeepoxide New Member

thanks guys, after not touching my ipod for a whole day, i just rebooted it and everything seems to work fine
  7. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Uninstall Dock.app and you should never have this problem again.
  8. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    same thing happened to me riht after I installed dock.app, just ssh in and delte the app, if it doesnt help then go to /private/var/mobile/stash/ and dlete the folder named dock.( i thikn its in mobile, if not check root)
  9. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I hope someone fixes Dock. I love that app.