non-JB ipod touch 1G on 3.0 is showing wrong icons

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nyrkeke, Aug 7, 2009.

1. nyrkeke

nyrkeke Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    like the title says my first generation ipod touch on firmware 3.0 is showing the wrong icons. idk how to get them to the right icons and i need help on how to do that?please help....also idk if this matters but it was jailbroken b4 but i unjailbroke it because i had to do a full restore to get the ipod working again....

please help if you know how to thanks

(will get a screen shot of the ipod touch within a few days)
  2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When restoring your supposed to select "Restore as New Device" instead of "Restore from Backup" in iTunes. When you selected Restore as backup, It gave you the older icons. Many people have experienced this with the Carrier Images. They aren't jailbroken, Yet they still have the "Custom Carrier Image"

No problem though. The easiest way to fix this, Is to restore your iPod Touch again. When iTunes prompts you, Select "Restore as New iPod". It shouldn't be a problem after that. If it is, Just come back and tell us.
  3. nyrkeke

nyrkeke Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    ok well i dont know when im going to b able to restore cuz i wasnt on my comp it was a friends and all my stuff is on there and my computer is slow lol but ill let you guys know whats up
  4. nyrkeke

nyrkeke Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S