"Nominal Fees"

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by R3unbreakable, Jun 9, 2008.

1. R3unbreakable

R3unbreakable New Member

I just wanted to make my opinion heard. I HATE the fact they are going to make us pay to get the 2.0 firmware. Apple doesn't care about ipod touch users at ALL. They made us pay for the iphone applications when the itouch was released without any of them. (they didnt make ME pay ill tell you that) And now they are going to make us purchase minor updates to the firmware. The only thing they do is take iphone updates and make itouch users pay for them. Well im not going to do it if i can, im going to find a way to upgrade to 2.0 without paying. I try to believe in brand loyalty but apple doesn't care at ALL about their users, so screw em.
  2. sirtooshort10

sirtooshort10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i have an ipod touch and i can see where your coming from but at the same time we dont have to pay a monthly bill of $100 or more for our ipods....iphone users do. They have to make up that money somehow.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What did you think the iPod Touch was designed to do? Why do you think the iPod touch so closely resembles the iPhone and gets the same software? The iPod touch is perfectly serving it's purpose. Ever seen the various threads of people selling their iPod Touch? Why are they selling their iPod touches I wonder.

It is serving it's function. And serving it well.
  4. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    why does everybody complain about ten measly dollars damn
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This should answer all questions:

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    The ipod didnt come with the jan app pack because it is an IPOD not an iphone. iPod are made for music and videos you know what those are? google it. They charged cause it was an add on. Dont complain about how much it is!! 10 dollars come on or a joke

Your just mad mommy and daddy wont give you money to update to 2.0