No wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by justan, Mar 8, 2009.

1. justan

justan New Member

Ok so A while ago my wireless router went out. I exchanged it and got a new one. The new one worked for a week or so. Well actually it is still working but I have a problem. My ipod would pick up the signal, it would show me I was connected, and it would show the full bars. It wouldnt let me connect though. So we called an apple store and they said it working but it wouldnt let me connect the ipod may be malfunctioned. He told me to return it. I didnt really want to because I didnt want to have to re snyc my stuff but I did anyways. Got an even exchange for the same model and everything. Now the same thing happens! It picks up my signal, says Im connected and show full bars but I still cant connect to safari or any app that needs wifi. Whats going on? What can I do to fix this? Dont say restore, becuase I JUST got the ipod last night so I know it doesnt need restoring...

Thanks!

Justan
  2. Pamownsus

Pamownsus New Member

Have you tried it with another wi-fi network? You also might try resetting the router, there might be a setting that is preventing the iPod from connecting to the interwebs.
  3. Lucky7Syn

Lucky7Syn New Member

if you have a laptop you can make wifi with that without router which i do..sice i have no laptop
  4. justan

justan New Member

Ill try resetting it and see what happens
  5. Miga

Miga New Member

I've had some troubles with a few routers not connecting correctly with the iPod Touch.
    It could always be your router, but yeah, try resetting first.
  6. justan

justan New Member

I just unplugged it and plugged it back in...guess what? It works...lol wow. I feel stupid. Oh well, got a brand new ipod out of it. The other ones back was a little to scratched anyway

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks guys lol.