No Wi-Fi?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iTouchHoes, Sep 15, 2008.

1. iTouchHoes

iTouchHoes New Member

Well, up to about yesterday my iPod was working fine, Wi-Fi-wise considering I have a Wi-Fi network running in my house, however, at a certain moment yesterday, I couldn't connect to the Wi-Fi anymore, and when I tried to manually do it in the settings portion of my iPod, I couldn't click the Wi-Fi tab because it was faded out and had "No Wi-Fi" written on it.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this problem, but I sure as hell don't know how to fix it.

If anyone could help, please do so.
  2. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

First of all, go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset all network settings. If that does not work, restore. If that does not work, hen take it back to Apple, as it is a hardware issue.
  3. SpartanPatriot

SpartanPatriot New Member

Do what he said but before restoring and talking to Apple you might want to check your router first. Try resetting it and make sure the wi-fi is on.
  4. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

I had this same problem and resteting everything didnt work, I reset everything possible and also restored it 3 times. It never worked so i took it into apple and they looked at it and was like "yeh weve seen these before the wifi antenna just sometimes is defaulted and goes bad after awhile" so they went in the back and got me a brand new one.
  5. iTouchHoes

iTouchHoes New Member

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to take it into the store.