NO Video REad THis ANd help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by link_08, Jan 31, 2008.

1. link_08

link_08 New Member

after i jailbroke to 1.1.3 from 1.1.2 using erix bug. i got evrything working but the video app, every time time i hit one video to play, crashes so could anyone in life help me with this, or just give me the erix email so maibe he'll help i also have 1.3 summerboard working but still no video.
  2. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    please PLEASE dont go with 1.1.3 for another couple of weeks! it isnt even a true jailbreak yet! thats why things are crashing...
  3. rawb

rawb Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I used the first DevTeam Jailbreak for windows(simpliest) when it came out and I havn't had 1 single problem with it... At all -> Why they unstickied it beats me > But it was the best in my opinion.

> Restore it > And rejailbreak if you want.
  4. link_08

link_08 New Member

dude i have jailbroke my ipod 3 times, i;m tired i think i'm going back tomorrow to 1.1.2 i just realized my calendar wont work either i feel like my granpha yelling at everyone
  5. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ive had this problem...i just put the vids bak onto the ipod....sometimes there are errors when ure transfering from iTunes to the touch.
  6. link_08

link_08 New Member

?
    hows that, what did u do, how did u do it?