No SSH

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pothole, Dec 2, 2008.

1. pothole

pothole New Member

When I got my Itouch jailbroke it and installed the apps no problem then the apps stopped to work so restored Itouch jailbroke again but my apps wont work. Followed You need to install BSD Subsystem and OpenSSH (in that order) from under the System category in Installer but when I open installer these files are not there any ideas

pothole
  2. ThunderBull4

ThunderBull4 New Member

how did they stop working? what version do u have and what firmware and jailbreak?
  3. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Most important : Use Cydia.
  4. pothole

pothole New Member

My problem is none of my applications will install it says they are not verified I need to get into the itouch to install them.Trying to get install module but despite trying everything i have found nothing seems to work so far I have not been able to access the itouch which is software version 2.2 on my summary page. used winscp but that just tells me it wont connect.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    It sounds like you are trying to do old 1.1.4 jailbreak methods on your 2.2 firmware. And if you are trying to install apps that ran on 1.1.4 or earlier they will not run on 2.2. I suggest you read a new 2.2 guide to jailbreak and go from there.