No sound and other error

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gladiool, May 1, 2010.

1. Gladiool

Gladiool New Member

Hi all.

I really need some help here.
    Yesterday I had put my ipod on, plugged my earphones in and went listening to some music.
    Accidently I jammed the earphones out of the plug in my ipod and for some reason now my whole sound doesn't work anymore.
    Also when I visit the safari browser, the typing in takes ages before it responds. (I type in 'Google' and one minute later it's in my screen, THAT slow.) I can't watch youtube videos, can't play apps with sound in them, can't use anyform which needs typing in it.

This really sucks, I don't even have this ipod a year and it's already sh*tting on me

Please Register or Log in to view images

I really need help, so anything is welcome

Please Register or Log in to view images

(Sorry for gramaticly mistakes or what-so-ever, I'm not super good in English.)
    It's a 2g Ipod Touch, got it around june 10~20 in 2009.
  2. iking

iking New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    My iPhone stopped played sound a while ago I had to restore it annoyed me that much
  3. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    definetely a call for restore - just do it or if you can then go the difficult way and try to locate the errors and fix them up.

forme it seems that you're running out of RAM because of too many background daemons and/or themes andso on...easiest way would be restore...
  4. Jayden

Jayden Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The only thing you can do is Back Up all your files, then try a restore.