no songs no videos 6 gb other

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by justin380, May 2, 2008.

1. justin380

justin380 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my ipod randomly says i got no songs ans no videos. Itunes says it has a huge amount of other like 6 gb but no songs or anything. It says it cant sync cuz theres not enough room. I tried to ssh into it and theres nothing really unusual. I installed mxtube a few days ago and downloaded a few videos but i havent changed anything with my ipod recently. Im on 1.1.1 anybody know what to do
  2. hackhot30

hackhot30 New Member

did you put songs or videos on it before with itunes and now it says there arent any?
  3. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    thats what happened to my friends, he had a ton of music, and a JB 1.1.1 but installer kept crashing so we were gonna jailbreak it to 1.1.4, instead of restoring we updated to 1.1.4 and after it said all the music was now other (we know this cuz it was the exact same amount of memory both times) and we restored it and now its fine.
  4. justin380

justin380 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes. the weird thing is i wasnt even messing around with it or anything. It had the songs on there last night then this morning theres nothing. i already reset all settings restarted springboard and uninstalled mxtube, my most recently installed app