No softmode after JB113 finish.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Bobo39, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Bobo39

Bobo39 New Member

I Managed to Jailbreak 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, but when I use JB1.1.3 and it finish i can't find the Sotmode 1.1.3 on my Ipodtouch. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

so are u talking about the soft upgrade via installer, where u download it then there is an app on ur homescreen and u run it to jailbreak?
  3. Bobo39

Bobo39 New Member

Im on 1.1.2 jailbreaked and want to jailbreak 1.1.3, but when i do all the procedure and JB finis i cant find the 1.1.3 soft. im I doing something wrong?
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

which jailbreak are u doing, there are about 6 or 7. if ur doing the one off of installer then there is an app that allows u to perform the jailbreak. the others, just look at in settings and if it is at 1.1.3 and u have the installer app then it has been upgraded. srry if im off, still not sure wut ur asking
  5. Bobo39

Bobo39 New Member

Ok heres what I did.

Downgraded to 1.1.1 I jailbreak ok, no problems

I them upgraded to 1.1.2 and did the jail break with no problems

I downloaded Ibrikr 1.1.3. I ran the program and the downloading of the new 1.1.3 file begins to download and all, but when its finish still the Ipodtouch in on 1.1.2 still.

I hope this explanation helps.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

first off, i would just start fesh with a restore to 1.1.1 because there have been numerous bugs with nate true's method,it was meant for the iphone. also, sometimes it takes a few jailbreaks because of problems, most notably the freezing keyboard. i havnt used ibrickr but for me it has somewhat become notorious. the most reliable jailbreak ive tried is this one http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30562&highlight=simplest windows jailbreak, many will disagree, and it took me a few to overcome the keyboard and that was on all upgrades, installer one and ipodtouchmaster as well as the beforementioned. if u dont want to use that one then it seems the upgrade failed, and u need to try again. hoped i helped, any more questions u can just pm me.
  7. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

The Nate True "soft upgrade" package has been removed from Installer. See here for why.