NO PACAKGES AT ALL FOUND IN CYDIA (PLZ HELP, tried a lot of methods)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by littleremedy, Aug 15, 2009.

1. littleremedy

littleremedy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi. I have a jailbroken Itouch 2G. running on 2.2.1.

Ive jailbreaked my itouch be4, but had to restore it, becuz my apps had been missing e.t.c. After restoring, and living the ''un-jailbroken life'', I decided to jailbreak it again, using the same software Quickfreeom, like i did be4.

However, when I jailbroke it, what happend was that when I went to Cydia, and packages, NO PACKAAGES WERE SHOWN. There should be like administration, games, themes e.t.c but nothing happend.

There's only a all packages tab, and when i pressed it, it was a blank screen.

Serceral methods I have tried IS:

- go to changes and press refresh =[ did not work

- I also tried to edit my pacakages, like whether to display or not display each package e.t.c/ This did not work either. =[

I really want my winterboard e.t.c back. Have no idea why packages wont show up=[

plz help

thnx in advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iMaztrr

iMaztrr Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    try restoring then rejailbraking with redsn0w. Itis the devteams official jailbraking tool now. Quickfreedom is a homebrew application.
  3. UKILLEDKENNY

UKILLEDKENNY New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The same exact thing happend to me ...like i had 2 restore mine then i jailbroke it again.....but i did use redsnow and notin happend

Please Register or Log in to view images