"No Notes" message

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by JOS, Mar 5, 2008.

1. JOS

JOS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hi guys. I just wanted to know if anyoen has ever had a problem with Mobile Mail because i can't figure out what to do.

What happened is that ever since i installed summerboard, the noted i saved on... mobile notes have disappeared! Now i can't exactly blame summerboard for this, but ever since i've been downloading SMB themes, i can't see my notes.

Not only that. When i make a note and save it, i still get the "no notes" message. I'm not sure AT ALL how this has happened. I'm on 1.1.4 and i'm on a 8GB if you must know. Thanks all!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Don't really understand. You have a problem with MobileMail or with MobileNotes? Why don't you use the jan apps for the mail and notes? They're by far very stable and easy to use. I've been using them with SMB and haven't got any problem at all so far.
  3. JOS

JOS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    sorry bro, i was asleep while i was typing last night.

The thing was that after i got summberboard to work on1.1.4, my notes.app got all screwy. But nvm now because i re-jailbroke it anyway. Thanks for the support!

4. Kasali

Kasali New Member

I've got the same problem...what shoul I do?
  5. adshultz

adshultz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same problem, still no fix