No NES ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by cablegoodye, Mar 3, 2008.

1. cablegoodye

cablegoodye New Member

I am working with an 8gb Ipod Touch that is jailbroken with 1.1.4. I have the newest nes emulator I am able to use Winscp to SSH the ipod and I have verified the roms are in the correct folder and permission on all are set to 755, even after all that i still get the stupid mssg, I am starting to think that i am just sh*t out of luck, please tell me what the hell i am missing!
  2. CobraKai84

CobraKai84 New Member

im in the same boat you are man

were both sh*t out of luck

my advice to you download the gba and dnrd emulators
  3. Raoull

Raoull New Member

Yeah, it doesnt work. Sorz. If you get it working tho, let me know haha I REALLY want to play me some mario.
  4. findol

findol New Member

same here

i cant get it working either everything is as per every guide on youtube/iptf

god dam it someone help
  5. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Did ya'll try adding 123locker.com to your repository and then download the ROM Package? See if that works..
  6. ProndiR

ProndiR New Member

i had a problem like this and i solved

First check your nes roms are exaclty on /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES

i think your nes roms on /var/root/media/ROMs/NES

So if you dont have /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES you must create and put roms in it.

sorry for bad english

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. jrods

jrods New Member

yo kids you have to make a folder that says Media like it had in the 1.1.1 and the 1.1.2 remember how you had to put the game in the Media/ROMs/GBA or Nes you gotta do that again
  8. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I just fixed the problem a few days ago... As long as you have the new version of the NES emulator, then the ROM pack will be in the right place and will show up...

With the older version of the emulator, ROMs were placed on different folders, depending on the device, but now, the roms are always placed into the same folder and everything seems to be okay now...

So just make sure you have the updated version of the emulator before installing the ROM pack. Worse case scenario, you could always uninstall the NES emulator and ROM package that you have now, update you sources, install the new emulator, and new ROM package and everything should be good...

Let me know if not...

EDIT: Make sure you've added 123locker.com to your sources list, otherwise the ROMs Package (under Games category) will not show up. I think Conceited Software source has the new version of the NES Emulator, and that source should already be added to your installer...
  9. full1

full1 New Member

thanks alot
  10. snagglepuss2k

snagglepuss2k New Member

i have the latest nes emulator installed the roms from the 123locker source, checked using winscp the roms are in private/var/mobile/media/roms/nes but still get the No NES ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES