No more fingers on screens ever

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Karlawet, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Karlawet

Karlawet New Member

I’m new here so this is my first post on this site and I’m going to post it on one or two others as well, as I think this is something those with an iTouch, iPhone or iPad would want to hear. I ask anyone heading in the direction of accusing me of SPAMMING, to not go there. You need to realize it is impossible to pass on information that will help others, without mentioning web sites and products. The fact is, I’m not in anyway connected to the following company, or their product, other than now owning three of their styluses.

About a month ago, I bought the iPad to go with my iPhone 4 and iTouch. I think the there all a must. One without the other, isn’t realistic. Anyway, it wasn’t but a day before I got tired of using my fingers on the screens of the iPad, (because my nails are quite long) so I bought a pogo in hopes it would be the answer. It wasn’t but like five to ten seconds before I realized, the PoGo wasn’t only not the answer, but a total waste of money.

I then went on Google and searched for Styluses, and came up with a company called Stylus-R-Us. Not knowing if it would be any better, I bought one of their cheapest ones where they claim the tip used in it, is the same tip used in all of them. That one was like twenty bucks. When I got it four days later, I was in shock at how great it worked on my iPhone. I mean, this thing is unreal. I didn’t have to push down at all, and it opened what ever I touched like magic.

Anyway, I like it so much, I bought the Brass Roger iWand for my iPad, and omggg you would not believe it. I watched their youtube clips on their web site and both of those styluses work exactly like the clips show. They’re like, unbelievable. I then bought one of the high end ones, the Maserati for my iTouch and iPhone, and it too is breath taking good. What amazes me about these styluses is the fact, you don’t have to push down on the glass. It’s like, all you have to do is lightly touch the icon you want to open, and it opens. I swear, sometimes it’s like I don’t even touch the glass and they open.

Anyway, in hopes the site owner REALLY cares about his customers, he’ll leave this here so you with iPhone, iTouch and iPads can check into it. I wish I’d read a post like this before I blew my money on the pogo. That thing is completely junk, and that company should be arrested for selling people like they are. The pogo is nothing but a rip off!
  2. Peebs

Peebs New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't see why anyone would read that much text with titles, bold, bullet points, etc, there's just no point, please next time just organise your post a little...

Anyways I got a stylus for my iPt3/32gb and it's OK... you have to press down...
  3. Karlawet

Karlawet New Member

It was kind of a long thread but you, for one, read it all and so will others. Sometimes you just can't say things in a few meaningless lines. Regarding your stylus purchase, you said it all when saying you HAVE TO PUSH DOWN. Dude? Having to push down is EXACTLY like driving a car with no power steering. It wears you out. It takes the fun out of the whole thing. My ipad with the Roger iWand is unreal. I thought when I saw that youtube video on that site that it wasn't going to be as they say. I was stunned when I received and tried it and is was exactly like that youtube clip. ZERO pressure. I don't know what they use for a tip but I have no complaints and my screen has no more prints so I am one happy lady.
  4. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I guess people who know that iDevices use a capacitive touchscreen and not a pressure-sensitive one would be less surprised that you do not have to apply pressure. On the other hand I also heard the rumor that Apple's devices are magical. So you might want to continue practicing with those cool wands, Harry Potter.
  5. jessicaipad

jessicaipad New Member

So I bought two styluses from Stylus-R-Us, one for my iPhone and one for my iPad... iwand and camry
    I had issues with them. They work well IF you use it per their instructions. That means if your angle is off by a little, or you put too much or too little pressure, it doesn't work well. When I contacted them they told me to follow the instructions, and use EXACTLY as per the instructions, as shown on the youtube clip.
    The stylus is just unforgiving... tilt a little bit more and it doesn't work well. Press a little bit too much and it doesnt work well. I get forearm and wrist cramps trying to hold it in the perfect manner.
    I was gonna check internet forums to see if others were having this issue, then I find is that they seem to be posting their sales pitch on several iphone and ipad forums. Not much opinions from people who bought them.
  6. touchster

touchster Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol this is funny , I have used a piece of orange and a grape as my stylus..

Please Register or Log in to view images

haha. It is not accurate but feels funny.. Everyone try this..
  7. stiven97lol

stiven97lol New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I bought stylus from eBay for 99 cents and it sucks. You have to press really hard to make it work. And it feels like I'm hurting my iPod touch!
  8. jtrosky

jtrosky New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I have purchased an iroger wand from Styls R Us. i also have a Pogo Sketch. I must say, compared to the Pogo Sketch, the stylus' from this place are ONE MILLION times better! The Pogo Sketch (which Ive heard people say is the best stylus they could find) was completely useless! I was pretty impressed with the stylus r' us stylus'!

However, I did not like the looks and size of the iroger wand that i ordered, so i asked if he would exchange it for a smaller model - no problem! I'll let you know how i like the new stylus once i receive it...
  9. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    What was the shipping, $9.99?

10. sudadoda

sudadoda Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ummm...how do you play games with a styulus? Those things would totally suck for me.