No Longer Downgradable?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by lilplaya2567, Feb 12, 2008.

1. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i have tried to downgrade from 1.1.3 in itunes for 5 times now and it simply want do it it just give me the error 1 but it will let u restore to the 1.1.3 version weird? has anybody else experience this, im going to test it on my laptop to see if i can restore.
  2. iEvann

iEvann Banned

Download iPhuc and follow the read me. Google it. Then, on your iPod, you need to hold down the sleep button and the home button at the same time. When the apple image comes up, let go of the sleep button, but continue to hold the home button. This will put your iPod into recovery mode.

For any other info, go to...
    Code:
    http://www.ijailbreak.com
  3. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    PUT IT IN RECOVERY MODE!!!!!!
    then load the 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 firmware by shift clicking
    its sooo simple
  4. Underdawg

Underdawg New Member

no that's not the problem.....I have this problem too: This started happening AFTER my first atttempt to try the Ziphone method on my 16GB iPoT. As you all know, it doesn't work on 16GB Touches so I decided to downgrade to 1.1.1 and then to 1.1.2 then soft upgrade to 1.1.3. BUT, after SHIFT CLICKING restore and selecting the 1.1.1 file (I also tried this with the 1.1.2 file), iTunes extracted the file and then gave an error saying it could not be restored. BUT, it lets me restore to 1.1.3?!?!? THAT's the problem.....
  5. Underdawg

Underdawg New Member