No joy on ssh without wifi

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gbanga, May 4, 2010.

1. gbanga

gbanga New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

So now i've tried every tutorial, downloaded iSutal, iphone tunnel suite 3.0, cyder I, cyder II, Iphone browser, WINSCP.

and... nothing is working to allow me into my I touch (32G 3.1.3 spirit broken)

None of the programs are running as they should.

iSutal: won't recognise my device when itunes does

iphone tunnel suite: when i click file browser it says 'software caused connection abort'

Cyder I: feezes when downloading packages, then if i get them to auto install folder they won't go from PC to Ipod

Cyder II: won't copy sources from cydia

Iphone browser: can't paste deb files into any folder and it thinks my itouch is not jailbroken, though this is the only program that shows my files

WINSCP: using alpine password etc = software caused connection abort

My spirit is broken with no wifi and it seems no way to get the packages i want on there.

I have open ssh and ifile installed on my device but ifile is unregistered and i don't know how to use them anyway.

Ridicule me as you will it matters not. I've spent hours trying to solve this and i'm sure someone out there can give me a clue.

I got open ssh and ifile when near wifi but cannot get access again.

Thanks G
  2. Lagunatic

Lagunatic Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    get a wireless router?
  3. gbanga

gbanga New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not an option.
    But I think i have it, i just need to connect to wifi once to get afc2add then ifunbox should allow me in as it's recognising everything but says i'm still jailed. Hopefully the afc2add will take care of that and i'm good to go.
    fingers crossed
  4. aceross23

aceross23 New Member

we have the same touch and the same issue, afc2add fixed that for me..currently trying to learn about themes and installing cydia apps with no wifi..it's a b*tch =/