no jailbreak, what to do?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by berky93, Jan 15, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

my ipod is really unstable because of jailbreaking lately, so im going to restore. I figure ill upgrade to 1.1.3 for a while, and try that. but theres one thing I still need from jailbreaking, whick I have a partail solution for but need help.

I have a huge (like 700 pages worth) text file that I need to be able to bring around with me. on my ipod ive been using books, but without jailbreaking I figure the best way is to get it online somehow and bookmarklet that page. but that hasnt been working, even google wont accept that much text. so what else can I do?
  2. apple_ipod

apple_ipod Member

IDK- possibly put it on more than one page.
  3. JuniorNA

JuniorNA New Member

I have done it. I have a 900 page document that I bring with me all over. I put it up on my webserver at home...and i also put it up on my yahoo notepad online.

If you have a yahoo email account, there is a notepad tab, along with calendar and journal area. So i copied and pasted that into the notepad area from my PC. Then i went to my ipod and went to my yahoo page, went to notepad, and boom...all 900 pages came up.

try that.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

welll the thing is I dont get wifi many places in my town, so how could I view it offline?

do bookmarklets still work un-jailbroken?